Stuffed Bell Peppers – as popular as it could get, with its endless possibility of preparing the stuffings
This is a quick and easy way to make your very own delicious stuffed bell peppers in less than 45 minutes. This is one of the most popular dish across the world. Of course!! after the hamburgers, for sure though.
People often use different types of ingredients to stuff these peppers. One could add meat, poultry, fish, eggs or even vegetables. Today’s recipe is quick and easy; we will use potatoes and cheese. 🙂
- Potatoes; Of course, but not peeled
- Green bell peppers
- Red chili flakes to taste
- Basil leaves to taste
- Garlic cheese powder to taste
- Finely chopped green chili to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Add the potatoes into a pressure cooker filled with water so that the potatoes are submerged in the water completely
- Once boiled, drain the water and peel the potatoes
While the Potatoes are on the gas, wash the bell peppers, pat them dry with kitchen towel. Slice off the top and remove the seeds from inside to make them hollow.
- Brush the outer skin of the bell pepper with olive oil and keep it aside till the potatoes are cooked
- Once the potatoes are cooked, drain the water and peel them.
- Mash the potatoes thoroughly using a potato masher and add all the spices to it.
- Mix well
- Now stuff the bell peppers with this filling and place them on the baking dish that is already greased with olive oil
- Top up the bell peppers with grated pizza cheese
Preheat the oven to 180 C. Once ready bake the bell peppers for about 30 minutes
Voila!!! we have the STUFFED BELL PEPPERS are ready to eat. Server them hot at a starter or as a side dish with your dinner.
Leave a Reply