- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 4-5 green cardamom
- Bay leaves
- 1 Table spoon meat masala powder
- 2 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- Powdered black pepper
- Few cloves of garlic
- Finely chopped green chilli
- Chopped Onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Cooking oil
- Ginger Garlic paste
- Add Curd, Red chilli powder, Black pepper, Turmeric power and Ginger garlic paste to the mutton and stir it well
- Store the marinated Mutton in the freezer
Preparation for Mutton Sukha
- Saute the marinated mutton in an open pan until it leaves oil and turns brown
- Add oil as need be
- If the Mutton leaves water, continue to saute on a low flame until most of the water has dried
- In a pressure cooker saute cinnamon, cardamom and Bay leaves until you get the missed flavor
- Add Onion, chopped Ginger and Garlic along with chopped green Chilli and let saute on a slow flame until the onion turns light brown and leave oil
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Add the mutton from cooked from Step 1.
- Stir it well and add meat masala
- Pressure the mix for some time until the Mutton is well cooked.