Perfect dish for an Rainy Evening along with a Rum Base Cocktail
Wings are messy but are super fun to eat (C’mon — admit it!). They’re also remarkably versatile; they can be Baked, Deep-Fried topped up with some spicy or made it sweet, there are plenty of saucy chicken wings recipes one could explore.
The BBQ wings are oven baked until crispy and then coated with sticky honey garlic sauce.
Also Read: Preparation of Baked Chicken Wings
Backed Chicken Wings
- 2 lb chicken wings (about 9 to 10 pieces)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- A pinch black pepper to taste
- Another pinch of chili flakes to taste
Preparation of Baked Wings
- Preheat the oven
- In a large bowl, add raw chicken wings. Dab them with a tissue paper so there is no water left on them
- Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Gently toss the chicken wings to coat evenly and set it aside for few minutes
- Arrange the wings in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
Do not forget to grease the baking sheet, else the wings will stick on to it
- Bake chicken wings for about 40 minutes at 180 deg C or until juices run clear, flipping them over half way through
The Final Step
- Place baked chicken wings in a bowl
- Pour the bbq sauce on the wings and mix well
- Toss the chicken wings until they are properly coated
- Lay the wings on the baking sheet. Pour the remaining sauce on the wings
Bake the wings again in the oven for about 10 min so that the sauce is cooked along with the wings. The BBQ Chicken Wings are ready to eat. 😀